Sunday, September 6, 2009

My newest obsession! I love scrubs, or I guess I should say I love the idea of a scrub, but soooo many seem to fail me. Too oily and not enough grit seem to be the biggest problems. You feel greasy, but not like you got a really good scrub, which is why I had resigned myself to the Supracor Mitt (still one of my all-time faves) until I got this jar of fabulousness. From The Bubble Roome, a great little company out of Brooklyn. All of their products are Vegan, paraben & sulfate free. They are scented with essential oils and come in the luscious scents of Grapefruit & Tangerine, Lavender & Geranium, and Spearmint & Eucalyptus. They have shea butter, AHA fruit acids, and brown sugar, so you feel fresh, clean, and with baby soft skin. I have a 3 1/2 month old, so this is something I know all about right now, and let me tell you with this scrub I am giving her a run. Best of all...a large tub is only $16 compared to most that are in the $30-$40 range. So, no need to save for only special occasions, this can be an everyday indulgence.
Each scent comes in a scrub, "goodness bar" a big bar of decadent soap, bath gel, and hemp oil lotion. Come see the whole collection that just arrived at Entebello!

No comments: