Monday, February 4, 2008

First-time blogger



So, as the title suggests I am a first-time blogger, and this is my first posting!
As the owner of Entebello Modern Apothecary & Spa, I have so many customers that come in wanting to know what our favorites are or what is new, that I decided to post them.

My hair is getting the winter doldrums...dry ends, fly-aways, and overall dullness. I immediately went to Leonor Greyl's Mask Orchidee. This is a fabulous nourishing mask to add moisture to the lengthes of your hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. This conditioning mask is formulated with plant lipids that strengthen the hair, film-forming silk proteins for unparalleled shine and botanical oils to increase hair flexibility. This mask works like a genuine nourishing, detangling and softening treatment for very curly and or frizzy hair. Blow drying is made easier and curls are more flexible.


No comments: