Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I feel like St. Barth's


I am sooo ready for a beachy vacation, but it just isn't happening this winter. I do love to look like I just got back from St. Barth's though, and with the help of Carita's fabulous self-tanning creams I can look like I just got off my own private charter.

These creams are highly moisturizing, turn you the most fabulous golden shade of TAN, not orange, and don't have any of the gross smell.
If you aren't just dreaming of a pina colada in paradise, but actually going then Carita's Sun Care line is a must. The repairing creams for hair and skin, even a sunblock specific to the eye area are truley the best you will find. With the dollar so bad, you might as well stock up before you jet off. It really is less expensive to buy it here than abroad right now with the conversion so bad!
Available on Atlanta on ly at Entebello Modern Apothecary & Spa.

No comments: